Saturday, June 10, 2023

Pray for Families (Reflect and Refresh)

 Greetings Prayer Warriors,


Well I can’t believe Friday blew by and I was so busy it took me an entire day to realize that I forgot to blog/post a prayer reminder! (That was after asking myself, “What day of the week is today?”  !!!)


Days like that make me pause and reevaluate. What was I doing? What was necessary versus unnecessary? Did I find time to pray? If yes, did I pray for others (especially marriage and family)? Did I spend time in thanksgiving to God, or rather just repeat my laundry list of requests? Did I do more than pillow prayer? (Note to self and others: Best to pray in the morning!)


Missteps can be a blessing when they cause us to reflect. 


Preserve my life, for I am devoted; save your servant who trusts in you. You are my God; be gracious to me, Lord; to you I call all the day. Gladden the soul of your servant; to you, Lord, I lift up my soul. Psalms 86:2-4


Take time to re-evaluate your daily prayer life. Prayer is refreshment for the soul. In the heat of life, let prayer reign!


He restores my soul. He guides me along right paths for the sake of his name. Psalm 23:3


Peace, Joy, and Love,

Janet


Prayer is the life breath of the family. Keep it oxygenated: Pray! Pass it on!