Friday, September 1, 2023

Pray for Families (The Path Towards Holiness)

 Greetings Prayer Warriors, 


As I get older, I am getting more forgetful, however, I am becoming more and more mindful of the efficacy and value of each prayer. (Too busy praying to remember to blog! 😉) My life consists of everything else I am doing when I am not praying. One must be mindful of the balance. 🙏🏻  Routine is so key to a good prayer life, and a good prayer life prevents one from all that doesn’t allow them to grow in holiness. 


My hope is that these reminders help you continue to integrate prayer and scripture into your daily life, leading you towards holiness. May prayer become as important as the air you breathe. If this is already true, praise be to God! Regardless, you will still get a reminder from me, one more gentle nudge in your inbox.


Do not grow slack in zeal, be fervent in spirit, serve the Lord. Rejoice in hope, endure in affliction, persevere in prayer. Romans 12:11-12


As attacks on God’s Will for marriage and family increase in frequency and force, the voice with which the Lord blessed you needs to powerfully be lifted up in prayer. God is on our side! Pray for our nation. Pray for our church. Pray, pray, pray for your family members. Pray for yourself, that you do not weaken in your resolve. 


The quiet words of the wise are better heeded than the shout of a ruler of fools. Wisdom is better than weapons of war, but one bungler destroys much good. Ecclesiastes 9:17-18


Know that I pray for you and your intentions. Please pray for mine.  


Peace, Joy, and Love,

Janet


Reminders need to be shared. Nudge another and pass it on!