Monday, July 12, 2010

Pray for M.O.M.

Good Morning Prayer Angels,

Today’s reflection is once again from: "Lies Women Believe" by Nancy Demoss

Lie: If my circumstances were different, I would be different.
Truth: I may not be able to control my circumstances, but it should not have control over me. God is bigger than my circumstances and has a plan for my life. (James1:2-5)

Consider it all joy, my brothers, when you encounter various trials, for you know that the testing 3 of your faith produces perseverance. And let perseverance be perfect, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. But if any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God who gives to all generously and ungrudgingly, and he will be given it. James1:2-5

Pray for all marriages, that they can see God’s plan for them within their marriages.

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet