Friday, January 27, 2012

Pray for Families (Unfinished Masterpiece)

Greetings Prayer Angels,

Life is such a journey. Sometimes for fun, I’ll retrospectively review my life over the years and remind myself that I was just a little sap before I grew into a large tree. Each twisted, but beautiful branch was a result of strong winds, heavy rains, occasional pruning, and the heat of the sun. Without the distress, there wouldn’t be the beauty.

God looked at everything he had made, and he found it very good. Gen 1:31

It’s important to remember that storms are part of life. They make one stronger. We must accept that each family member has their own journey, their own path, even if it is difficult to witness them in the midst of storms.

So today let’s pray for the light of His glory to shine down upon families. That we will be able to see by His light, that His hands will calm the storms, that His arms will provide us shelter from life’s rains and winds, and that we will trust that throughout the journey, He will never leave any of us. For in each one of us, he sees the unfinished masterpiece he is creating. Ask Him to stay and complete the masterpiece in you.

I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalm 139:14

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

Introduce a friend to the Master Artist. Pass it on.