Monday, January 16, 2012

P.R.A.Y. for M.O.M.

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

I love acronyms. That is why I dubbed my Monday blog “Pray for M.O.M.” (Marriages on Mondays). So to jumpstart your prayer today and every day, here is my acronym for “P.R.A.Y.” ☺.

Praise Him and glorify God in all you do; Petition Him to heal and bless marriages/families

Resolve to pray more, intercede for others, and invite others to pray.

Action-Lead with love; Love more as a sign of your thanksgiving for His unconditional love.

Yes Lord! Here I am. Your servant is listening.

I ask that supplications, prayers, petitions, and thanksgivings be offered for everyone. 1Timothy 2:1

Persevere in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving. Colossians 4:2

In him we have put our hope (that) he will also rescue us again, as you help us with prayer, so that thanks may be given by many on our behalf for the gift granted us through the prayers of many. 2 Corinthians 1:10-11

Thank you for your commitment to P.R.A.Y.

Peace, Love, and Joy,
Janet

Invite someone to P.R.A.Y. Pass it on.