Friday, December 28, 2012

Pray for Families (A gift of prayer)


Greetings Prayer Angels,

This will be the last time I remind you to pray for families this year.  But don’t worry; I will continue to remind you next year as well.  :)

I am so grateful for your commitment to prayer, especially praying for Families on Friday and Marriages on Monday, (aka Pray for M.O.M.).  Since I began requesting these prayers 3 years ago, I had no idea how truly great the need was and would become.  So I ask you on this fourth day of Christmas, to continue to give the gift of prayer.  Let someone know that you prayed or are still praying for them, their family, or a member of their family.  Perhaps this will bring them comfort or hope. Forward them a link to my blog and ask if they too will consider a gift of prayer.  They don’t even have to remember, as I will remind them to pray.  That is my gift to each of you. 

You are the light of the world.  A city set on a mountain cannot be hidden.  Nor do they light a lamp and then put it under a bushel basket; it is set on a lampstand, where it gives light to all in the house.  Just so, your light must shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your heavenly Father.  Matthew 5:14-16

Thank you for sharing your light, His light shining through you.   Your prayers help to illuminate the hearts and minds of others, in ways we may never know.  Inspired by the Holy Family, I pray that each of you will receive the gift of praying with Mary’s pure heart, giving with Joseph’s selfless humility, and loving unconditionally, like the infant Jesus.

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

Give the gift that keeps giving.  Pass it on.