Monday, December 3, 2012

Pray for Marriages (“me” to “we”)


Greetings Prayer Warriors!

One reason I think marriages stumble, bumble, and fall is because of the effort it takes to move from “me” to “we”.  How many conversations start at “we”, and end at “me”?  Or alternatively, start with “you” this and “you” that and never come back to “me”?  Contemplate this for a several minutes.  Follow the path of “we” to “me” and “you” to “me”.  Then find your way to prayer.  Pray humbly, pray fervently, and intercede in prayer on behalf of all married couples.  In losing the “me”, one can find the blessing of “we”.  In hurling the “you”, one should reclaim the “me”.

Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.  I give thanks to my God always, remembering you in my prayers. Philemon 1:3-4

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

Give the gift that keeps on giving.  Pass it on.