Monday, July 15, 2013

Pray for Marriages (Bear Fruit)


Greetings Prayer Warriors,

It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you.  John 15:16

Heavenly Father, in the name of your most precious son, Jesus, we ask for an outpouring of grace upon all marriages.   Inflame desire upon those who have become apathetic in their marriage.  Bring hope where there is despair.   Bring peace where there is turbulence.  Bring joy where there is sorrow.  Bring healing to those who have been emotionally or physically injured.  May your love sustain them, until your grace bears fruit.  Jesus, I trust in You!

Continue the battle. Keep praying!

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

Share the battle cry: “Jesus I trust in You!”  Pass it on!