Friday, October 11, 2013

Pray for Families (Affirmation)


Greetings Prayer Warriors,

Words can hurt or words can heal.  Spend some time this weekend creating a spiritual hospital for each family member’s heart and soul.

Try using words that sooth, words that heal.  Here are a few to get your started.  You will probably think of many more on your own.

I love you.
I never meant to offend you or hurt you, please accept my apology.
You are a blessing to us and to others.
Thank you for all that you do for the benefit of our family. 
You are a special and cherished member of this family.
What I’ve always loved about you is _____________.

How beautiful you are, my darling, How beautiful you are!  
Song of Songs 4:1

Affirm your family members.  Ask the Lord to help you see them through His loving eyes.  Then pray for them, that they too may see how much the Lord loves them.

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

Share His love. Pass it on.