Monday, October 14, 2013

Pray for Marriages (Respite)

The lost I will search out, the strays I will bring back, the injured I will bind up, and the sick I will heal, shepherding them rightly.  cf Ezekiel 34:16

Greetings Prayer Angels,

The LORD is my shepherd; there is nothing I lack.

Help me seek You out when I am feeling empty and alone....

In green pastures he makes me lie down;

When I am weary from the journey, and my burdens weigh upon me, carry me... 

 to still waters he leads me; he restores my soul.

When I run away in fear and choose a road to destruction, seek me out…

He guides me along right paths for the sake of his name.

And I will praise Your name forever! 

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff comfort me.  Psalm 23

For You are my hope and my salvation!

Continue to pray that the Good Shepherd will quiet the storms in marriages, release those wedged in the bramble, drench the broken-hearted with His love, and restore hope to those in despair.

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

For those stuck in the thicket, pray then pass it on!