Friday, January 10, 2014

Pray for Families (Simply)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

We all have deep desires for the welfare and future of our family members.  Take a little time to keep things simple and determine what the one thing is that you wish for each member of your family member this year.  Then simply pray.  Pray when you are standing in line.  Pray at each red light.  Pray when someone is running late and your patience is thin.

But as for me, I will look to the LORD, I will wait for God my savior; my God will hear me!  Micah 7:7

Simply pray for family.  What could be more loving?

For they shall be a people blessed by the LORD and their descendants with them. Before they call, I will answer; while they are yet speaking, I will hear. Isaiah 65:23-24

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

Simply pass it on!