Monday, May 19, 2014

Pray for Marriages (Healing Light)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

Don’t you love the longer days of Spring?  The extra light makes you feel more alive, more energetic, and more joyful. The same is true when you allow more Light into your life.  He will make you feel more alive, more energetic, and turn sadness into joy.  Allow more Light into your marriage and it will strengthen your bond.

But for you who fear my name, the sun of justice will arise with healing in its wings. Malachi 3:20

Heal me, LORD, that I may be healed; save me, that I may be saved, for you are my praise.  Jeremiah 17:14

With your additional energy, spend more time in prayer for marriages.  Light can make it into the smallest cracks.  Pray that hearts that have hardened may begin to crack, allowing His healing rays to penetrate. 

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet


Pray for an outpouring of Light! Pass it on!