Monday, May 5, 2014

Pray for Marriages (Creating good habits)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

hab·it    [hab-it] noun
an acquired behavior pattern regularly followed until it has become almost involuntary

Did you remember to pray for marriages today?  Make praying for Marriages on Monday a good habit you hope never to break.    As you invite others to prayer, may it become an “almost involuntary” habit.  You still get credit if you pray on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or any other day of the week, so make praying a daily routine!

Answer me when I call, my saving God. When troubles hem me in, set me free; take pity on me, hear my prayer.  Psalm 4:2

Prayer is the ointment for the wounds of the heart.  Keep praying for marriages!

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet


Encourage good habits.  Pass it on!