Greetings Prayer Warriors,
God loves us so much that He saw to it that when we were born, we entered into a family consisting of mother, father, and sometimes siblings. His design was so perfect that He too decided to send His Son into the world in this manner. We are so blessed by the gift of family, those who walk with us in life and stand beside us in thick and thin!
Well, that is the ideal at least. But good or bad, our love of our family is so imprinted on our hearts, that we often spend much time worrying about them. Instead let us give God our worries and spend our time in prayer instead.
Do not worry about tomorrow; tomorrow will take care of itself. Sufficient for a day is its own evil. Matthew 6:34
Here are a few prayers for family to get you started. Add your own too.
Lord, we often feel the weight of our worry, but we know your intention is never to weigh us down. Instead you wait for us to give you permission to come and help us carry the load. So today, I hand you my worries that fill my thoughts and promise instead to pray unceasingly as I unite myself with your will.
- For those who have wandered far from God, shepherd them back to you.
- For those who live in sorrow, depression, or fear, may your Light pierce their darkness and may brilliant joy prevail.
- For families that have fractured, fill the cracks in their unity with your grace and cast them back together with the bandage of your Love.
- For those who are seeking employment, lead them to a job in where they may use the talents you have given them to glorify You.
- For those with health issues, lead them to your chosen physicians who will diagnose, treat, and heal them using their gift of medical knowledge guided by your divine grace.
- For those who care for the sick or chronically ill, bless them most abundantly.
- For those living with terminal conditions, heal them body and soul, so that regardless of the outcome, all may rejoice!
Thank you Lord, as You always here our prayers!
Peace, Joy, and Love,
Prayer can ease the worry. Pass it on!