Monday, December 12, 2016

Pray for Marriages (The Perfect Marriage)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

“Tell me, you whom my soul loves, where you shepherd, where you give rest at midday?” Song of Songs 1:7

Do you hear the soft voice reply to you?

 “Arise, my friend, my beautiful one, and come! Let me see your face, let me hear your voice, for your voice is sweet, and your face is lovely.  
Song of Songs 2:10, 14

You are loved.  No matter the state of your marriage-good, bad, or neither-the Lord wants you to experience His love.  He will love you and teach you the mysteries of love.  He showed us all that love does not seek self-gratification, but rather love gives all for the beloved.  Love is the best teacher, even to difficult student.

My lover belongs to me and I to him. Song of Songs 2:16

Lord, when couples are weary and their path is rocky, may your love help them to persevere. When they become apathetic, warm their hearts with the fire of your love.  When they are united in heart and mind, may heavenly praise be forever on their lips!  Thank you Lord for always loving us, lifting us, and carrying us, each according to our need.  Disarm us with your, tenderness, kindness, and compassion. Conform us to your most Sacred Heart.  Transform us with your unwavering love.  All things are perfected through you.  We pray that you perfect all marriages for the glory of your name.  Jesus we trust in You!!

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

The perfect marriage is only possible through Him, so invite him in!  Pass it on!