Monday, August 13, 2018

Pray for Marriages (The Gift of a Rocky Road)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

If you could talk to newlyweds, what advice would you give them? I would tell them to be as patient with themselves as with their spouse.  For when two are united into one in the sacrament of marriage, it will take a while to adjust from “me” to “us”.   

Marriage involves: Making A Rocky Road Into A God  Experience

For without a doubt, at some point in your marriage, the paved path will become a rocky road.  It is during such difficulties in your life that you will realize how much you need God.  He hears your cries and calls each of you by name. And as you move closer toward God, your marriage will become more secure, for He stands in the gap. When God is near, peace, love and joy will abound, even when traveling along the rocky road.

I will lead the blind on a way they do not know; by paths they do not know I will guide them. I will turn darkness into light before them, and make crooked ways straight. These are my promises: I made them, I will not forsake them.  Isaiah 42:16

Lord, today we pray for all newlyweds and ask your blessings upon them.  Hear our prayers of love and petition for them.  In your great mercy, bestow abundant graces on all marriages growing weary in the path of life. May we praise your mercy forever!

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

Pray for a newlyweds! They may become the next generation of prayer warriors! Pass it on!