Friday, February 1, 2019

Pray for Families (Encountering the Author of Love)


Greetings Prayer Warriors,

Our deepest desire is to be loved. Yet we sometimes misread what our heart is hungering for. In vain we try to satiate it with excess food, drink, gambling, sex, drugs, jewelry, clothes, cars, boats, and so on. None of these things however, seem to satisfy our longings. We are oblivious to the God-sized hole in our heart that can only be filled with Him. He longs to pour out His love to us, yet patiently waits for an invitation. 

Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, [then] I will enter his house and dine with him, and he with me. Revelation 3:19-10


Can you imagine that He loves you so much he wants to hang out with you?! Rest in this knowledge awhile. He adores not only you, but each member of your family. He loves, loves, LOVES all of you!

It is I, I, who wipe out, for my own sake, your offenses; your sins I remember no more. Isaiah 43:25
  
For His own sake?! Think about it. He can’t imagine eternity without YOU, so he paid your ransom!

Answer the door of your heart and invite the Lord in. Allow yourself to bask in His love for you.  Contemplate His love for your loved ones, then pray that your they may come to encounter the Author of Love in a special way. It’s time for hearts to be filled, especially yours.

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

Pass it on, for the knowledge of the Author of Love is a something meant to be shared.