Friday, August 28, 2020

Pray for Families (In Full View)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

Do you ever reflect on the fact that nothing that you do, think, or say is hidden from God? Ponder that!

LORD, you have probed me, you know me: you know when I sit and stand; you understand my thoughts from afar. You sift through my travels and my rest; with all my ways you are familiar. Even before a word is on my tongue, LORD, you know it all. Psalm 139:1-4

Lord, help us that we might be more mindful of you in our ways! You made us in your image and likeness, yet how often we fail to reflect your essence of purity and love!  Help us, that we may be a good example for our family members.  May we pray for each one of them in this manner:

For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, that he may grant you in accord with the riches of his glory to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in the inner self, and that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the holy ones what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, so that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:14-19

Heavenly Father, help us all to be more pleasing to you!  For "every saint has a past and every sinner has a future!"*

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

Ongoing prayer can lead all to a holy transformation. Pass it on! 

*Oscar Wilde