Friday, March 26, 2021

Pray for Families (Make Way for the Light)

Greetings Prayer Warriors, 

 

Lent is a great time to reflect upon one’s life, especially where we have fallen short. The purpose is not to beat yourself up, but to amend your ways so that by living in the will of God, your life glorifies Him.  Change requires grace, and grace is the fruit of prayer and partaking of the sacraments. In a year where it has become increasingly difficult to access the sacraments, prayer becomes all the more important. If you can receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation, do so! If not pray, pray, pray!

 

Come and hear, all you who fear God, while I recount what has been done for me. I called to him with my mouth; praise was upon my tongue. Had I cherished evil in my heart, the Lord would not have heard. But God did hear and listened to my voice in prayer. Blessed be God, who did not reject my prayer and refuse his mercy.  Psalms 66:16-20

 

Settle your body and mind and spend some quiet time with the Lord. Express your sorrow by acknowledging your sins, promise to amend your life and ask for an outpouring of His grace to help you do so. 


“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.”

Matthew 7:7-8

 

Being a reflection of God to your family will be more powerful than any words you can say. Living a holy life is the most powerful intercessory prayer!

 

Your light must shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your heavenly Father. Matthew 5:16

 

Peace, Joy, and Love,

Janet

 

Become a light in this darkness! Pass it on!