Friday, August 20, 2021

Pray for Families (Seeking His Voice)

Greetings Prayer Warriors, 

 

So often in life we are at a crossroads and wonder, what’s the best direction or what should we do next?  Perhaps it is a situation with a child, a pressing family issue, or a major decision that could change the course of our life.  The weight of such decisions can be paralyzing, However, are we asking the Lord to help and guide us?  Do we seek Him in the Word, that we might hear His voice?  He wants to mobilize us!

 

“Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart; and you will find rest for yourselves. For my yoke is easy, and my burden light.”  Matthew 11:28-30

 

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.  Matthew 7:7-8

 

I will instruct you and show you the way you should walk, give you counsel with my eye upon you. Psalm 32:8

 

The Lord’s gaze never leaves us. He hears every utterance, even from the silence of our pain. He leads us, guides us, and encourages us to let go of our old, useless baggage. 

 

Let us continue to pray for one another, that we will complete the journey.  When life’s burdens are great, may we have the humility to ask, the courage to knock, and the wisdom to seek Him in the Word. 

 

Peace, Joy, and Love,

Janet

 

Be a seeker and a knocker. Ask someone to join us in prayer! Pass it on!