Monday, July 25, 2022

Pray for Marriages (Patience, Hope, and Faith)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

The Lord works in ways we don’t understand. Many of you have probably prayed a long time for a particular marriage or perhaps several marriages, but fail to see the fruit of your prayer.  Do not give up whether you are the prayer warrior, the recipient, or both!

Since my heart was embittered and my soul deeply wounded, I was stupid and could not understand; I was like a brute beast in your presence. Yet I am always with you; you take hold of my right hand. With your counsel you guide me, and at the end receive me with honor. Whom else have I in the heavens? Psalms 73:21--25

The Lord may be hidden, but he is never absent.  He is unseen but not inactive. His presence may not be felt, but his heart embraces you with love.  Everytime you misstep, he awaits you with his mercy. 

I came so that they might have life and have it more abundantly. John 10:10

Lord, we lift up all marriages, especially those in most need. Work your miracles there, so that all may see your power, compassion, and goodness.  Most of all, give us patience, hope, and a greater faith as we continue our commitment  to prayer.  

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

Show his love. Pass it on!