Monday, August 22, 2022

Pray for Marriages (Spiritual Fortification)


Greeting Prayer Warriors,


May the Lord fortify your warrior spirit, especially when you are feeling worn down with a wavering will.  Whether you struggle in your marriage or in the perseverance of prayer for other marriages, know that the Lord will sustain you.  When you have difficulty uttering a prayer, ask the Holy Spirit to pray on your behalf. When you want to quit the journey, ask Jesus to carry you.


Strengthen the hands that are feeble, make firm the knees that are weak. Say to those whose hearts are frightened, be strong, fear not!  Here is your God, he comes with vindication. With divine recompense he comes to save you. Isaiah 35:3-4


When you are feeling alone, know the Lord claims you as his. He will nourish you with his love.


I will espouse you to me forever, I will espouse you in right and justice, love and mercy. I will espouse you in fidelity and you shall know the Lord.  Hosea 2:21-22


The battle is a spiritual one. Fight on warriors!


I will give the victor the right to sit with me on my throne, as I myself first won the victory and sit with my Father on His throne. Rev. 3:21


You’ve got this!  May the celestial angels assist you!


Peace, Joy, and Love,

Janet


Invite all to join this army!  Pass it on!