Friday, December 23, 2022

Pray for Families (St. Mother Teresa Wisdom)

 Greetings Prayer Warriors, 


Christmas is almost here and I don’t know about you but I am already feeling a bit frazzled and out of focus. This is not the temperament I want to enter into Christmas with!  So, I thought a little wisdom from Saint Teresa of Calcutta  would get me back on track.  Hope these quotes resonate with you as well. . 


“Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.”


“Some people come in our life as blessings. Some come in your life as lessons.”


“I used to believe that prayer changes things, but now I know that prayer changes us, and we change things.”


Enjoy your family! Keep in prayer for it will help you be kind when it’s difficult, and will guide you in all circumstances. Family is the blessing that continues to teach, humble us, and love us.  


May your Christmas be filled with blessings, may you experience the love of the Lord in new and profound ways, and may praise of God be forever on your lips.


“Glory to God in the highest and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests. Luke 2:14


Peace on Earth, 

Joy to the World, 

For His Love never ends,


Rejoice!

Janet


Be generous and kind with your words, so they will echo and reverberate throughout time. And pray. Always pray!! Pass it on!