Monday, April 3, 2023

Pray for Marriages (A Witness to Love)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,


It’s Holy Week, the final journey as we enter into Christ’s Passion, Death, and Resurrection. It’s not too late to begin, continue, or increase your prayer, fasting, and almsgiving. Perhaps it’s time to read more scripture or for the procrastinator, open that bible that may be collecting dust. If nothing else, spend time contemplating Christ’s Passion or watch the Passion of the Christ.


I came down from heaven not to do my own will but the will of the one who sent me. John 6:38


Enter into the tortured heart of His Mother and Him for her as she stood by Him. 


Consider the heavenly prayers of St, Joseph for his Son, praying with God the Father in heaven. 


Whatever struggles or annoyances you have in your marriage, unite the alms of suffering with Christ’s and offer them up in prayer for the good of all marriages.


How can I repay the LORD for all his goodness to  me? The cup of salvation I will raise; and call on the LORD’s name. My vows to the LORD I will fulfill before all the people. Psalm 116:12-14


Remain in Peace, hold on to your Joy, and witness His Love,

Janet


Mirror His Love and pass it on!