Monday, May 8, 2023

Pray for Marriages (Loving More)

 Greetings Prayer Warriors,


Have you ever wondered how to become more loving?  Love more!  


The hardest thing in marriage is to love when you don’t feel like it. Perhaps your spouse hit a nerve, pushed a button, let you down, disappointed you, crossed a line, and the list goes on. Sometimes one just can’t muster up love, caring, affection, civility, or forgiveness. Has this ever happened to you?  


We are not to ever sin against our spouse. The Lord knows our weakness, so He asks us to love Him first.


“Whoever loves me will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our dwelling with him. Whoever does not love me does not keep my words; yet the word you hear is not mine but that of the Father who sent me.  John 14:23-24


If the Triune God dwells within you, He will love your spouse through you. For when Love dwells in you, He doesn't desire to remain dormant, but to act!  There is no hate, resentment, or vindictiveness in the Lord.  You must consent to Love! He will show you the way forward.


I will instruct you and show you the way you should walk, give you counsel with my eye upon you.  Psalm 32:8


We need to rely less on ourselves and more on God.  Pray more to love more! 


Peace, Joy, and Love,

Janet


Pray to love and love to pray. Pass it on!