Friday, July 7, 2023

Pray for Families (Restorative Grace)

 Greetings Prayer Warriors,


Summer is in full swing and what a better time to enjoy some wonderful family time, especially during a vacation. Letting go of daily stresses allows for fun and laughter to break through the generations. Such gatherings also allow for more organic conversations to develop, allowing each to learn more about the other, often dispelling misconceptions and misunderstandings. They help everyone to gather around commonalities, minimizing any differences. They show us the beauty of each individual family member, as perfectly designed by God.


I myself will pasture my sheep; I myself will give them rest—oracle of the Lord GOD. The lost I will search out, the strays I will bring back, the injured I will bind up, and the sick I will heal; Ezekiel 34:15-16


Make time to be with family. It is God’s greatest gift to us. Praise him for his kindness and fidelity, as he shepherds each of us to his heavenly kingdom. Finally, pray that each family member will accept his restorative grace, take His hand, and give their heart to the Author of Love. 


“For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save what was lost.” 

Luke 19:10


Peace, Joy, and Love, 

Janet


Quality family time is the beginning of renewal and restoration. Pass it on!