Friday, October 19, 2012

Pray for Families (Carry us Lord)


Greetings Prayer Angels,

Do you ever feel that life is one challenge after another?  Or perhaps a family member is continually being tried?  Let us lift up our families and all families in prayer. 

Dear Lord, hear our prayer for families. When we, or a loved one have been beaten down in life, carry us in our weariness.   When we feel broken or abandoned, heal and comfort us.  Save us from self-destruction; Wash us in your precious blood and remove our envy, pride, bitterness, resentment, and anger.   Cleanse us from our gluttonous consumerism, sloth in our spiritual life, and lustful desires.  Deliver and protect us from the evil one who seeks our spiritual ruin.  Save us from despair; give us hope. Drown us in your mercy; renew us with your grace.  Jesus, I trust in You!

You are my only hope.  Psalm 39:8

Take a spiritual spa day.  Lay your burdens down and renew yourselves in the Lord.  

Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart; and you will find rest for your selves.  For my yoke is easy, and my burden light."  Matthew 11:28-30

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

Invite someone to a spiritual spa day.  Pass it on.