Greetings Prayer Warriors,
Do you ever ponder what the future will be like for the children of this century? Since actions speak louder than word, what have they been taught?
- That marriage vows only need to be honored until things get difficult.
- That having kids is dependent on the parent’s desires.
- That kids are often just the parent’s trophies.
- That parents are insignificant in the raising of children; that’s what daycares, nannies, & babysitters are for!
- That purity is old-fashioned.
- That if it feels good, do it! Indulge your desires!
- That it’s all about image and how you are measured in the eyes of others.
- That church is where you go on Easter and Christmas, because doesn’t everyone?
- The Lord? He’s who you call upon when you have no other options left!
I am sure you could add more to this list, but you get the drift. Be a positive witness by your actions! Then pray, Pray, PRAY!!
The fervent prayer of a righteous person is very powerful. James 5:16
Lord, help us to get down on our knees and pray for children, parents, and grandparents. May the scales fall from our eyes! May your will be our will! Lift us out of our misery! Drown us in your mercy! Jesus, we trust in you!!
Peace, Joy, and Love,
Throw someone a life raft. Pass it on.