Monday, August 12, 2013

Pray for Marriages (Magnificence)



Greetings Prayer Warriors,

Many would say that nothing is more beautiful than seeing a couple still in love after decades of marriage.  I say nothing is more magnificent than seeing a married couple love, toil, and persevere through years filled with hills and valleys because they hope and trust in the Lord and long to do His will.  What a powerful witness!

Make known to me your ways, LORD; teach me your paths. Guide me by your fidelity and teach me, for you are God my savior, for you I wait all the day long.  Psalm 25:4-4

Send up a sweet prayer for marriages, to give rest to the weary, make smooth their path, and fortify their hope.  Lord, be generous with your grace!

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

Prayer cushions the walk. Pass it on!