Monday, May 14, 2018

Pray for Marriages (Remain in my Love)

Greeting Prayer Warriors,

We all want to be joyful, especially in marriage, no?  Yet how often do we reflect on our spouse and let the words said or left unsaid bother us or our spouse’s actions or inactions rob us of our joy?

As the father loves me, so I also love you. Remain in my love.  John 15:9

How quickly did you skim over those words from scripture without letting them penetrate into your soul? These words aren’t just charming sentiments.  The Lord is trying to impart so much more to you. Just listen.

Remain in my love.

When you are feeling frustrated, impatient, defeated, ignored, unappreciated, unheard, unlikeable and unlovable, HEAR Christ’s words to you, “Remain in my love”.

His love will sooth your soul, rewire your heart, and bring you joy.

I have told you this so that my joy might be in you and your joy might be complete. John 15:11

Allow the Lord to fill you with his joy. You will be a better spouse for it!

If you keep my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept the Father’s commandments and remain in his love. John 15:10

Nothing is better than knowing you are loved.  Bask in His love, while praying for marriages!

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

His love cannot be depleted. Invite another to remain in His love! Pass it on.