Friday, February 28, 2020

Pray for Families (Love and Reparation)

Greetings Prayer Warriors, 

As we enter into Lent, let us go before the Lord with a humble and contrite heart.

Have mercy on me, God, in accord with your merciful love; in your abundant compassion blot out my transgressions. Thoroughly wash away my guilt; and from my sin cleanse me. For I know my transgressions; my sin is always before me. Behold, you desire true sincerity; and secretly you teach me wisdom. Cleanse me with hyssop, that I may be pure; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. You will let me hear gladness and joy; the bones you have crushed will rejoice.Turn away your face from my sins; blot out all my iniquities. A clean heart create for me, God; renew within me a steadfast spirit. Do not drive me from before your face, nor take from me your holy spirit. Restore to me the gladness of your salvation; uphold me with a willing spirit. I will teach the wicked your ways, that sinners may return to you. Psalm 51: 3-5, 8-15

I will be attending a retreat this weekend and will keep all of you, my spiritual family, in my prayers.  I humbly ask that you keep me in yours. Pray for your family as well, and…

Above all, let your love for one another be intense, because love covers a multitude of sins. 1 Peter 4:8

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

Love is a great act of reparation. Pass it on!