Monday, June 28, 2021

Pray for Marriages (L.O.V.E.)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

 

This reminder is arriving a little late as an unexpected heat wave without air-conditioning fried my brain!  But there is one reminder that I’m giving you about your marital vocation that is easy to remember.

 

Live

Out your 

Vocation

Everyday

 

You must have a firm resolve to love as Jesus loves.

 

Pray every day

Reflect on what derails you

Ask the Lord for direction

Yield to God

 

Living out your vocation is only possible with prayer. 

 

I call with all my heart, O LORD; answer me that I may keep your statutes. Psalms 119:145

 

The message is simple.  Pray and love daily, never forgetting to extend your love and prayers to others.

 

Peace, Joy, and Love,

Janet

 

Love and prayer. Pass it on!