Friday, November 26, 2021

Pray for Families (Preparing for the Unprepared)

Greetings Prayer Warriors, 

 

But of that day or hour, no one knows, neither the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Be watchful! Be alert! You do not know when the time will come.  Mark 13:32-33

 

Many of us worry about family members who don’t know the Lord and are living lives as such. Or perhaps they know the Lord, but focus on His mercy and not His justice. Whatever the situation, one thing is sure; they need our prayers!

 

Thus, when I read the following private revelation, I was struck by its appropriateness and urgency.

 

Our Lord Jesus to Jennifer on November 18th, 2021:

 

My child, I ask My children that each day at the Hour of Mercy,1 beginning on the first Sunday of Advent and continuing until the Feast Day of My Divine Mercy,2 that my children would recite one chaplet 3 for those who are not prepared to meet me at their hour of death. I ask My children to also recite one Rosary,4 particularly at this hour, if possible, praying for protection of families while meditating on the mysteries. I ask My children to recite the St. Michael prayer for strength and protection from the enemy’s attacks. Now go forth and tell the world of my requests, for I am Jesus, and my mercy and justice will prevail.

 

In [those] days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day that Noah entered the ark. They did not know until the flood came and carried them all away. So will it be [also] at the coming of the Son of Man.  Matthew 24:38-39

 

Pray dear warriors, pray!  Advent the perfect time to prepare for the coming of the Lord!

 

Peace, Joy, and Love,

Janet

 

Advent begins on Sunday, November 28, so don’t hesitate to pass it on! 

 

(Excerpt taken from Countdown to the Kingdom)

 

1  3:00pm

2  April 24, 2022

3  Chaplet

4  Rosary

St. Michael prayer