Friday, March 24, 2023

Pray for Families (Wisdom and Light)

 Greetings Prayer Warriors,


Whose heart isn’t full of love and concern for family members? If only we had the power to direct things?! Perhaps we need the wisdom to stay silent, pause, and listen to the Lord instead? 


Therefore I prayed, and prudence was given me; I pleaded and the spirit of Wisdom came to me. I preferred her to scepter and throne, and deemed riches nothing in comparison with her, nor did I liken any priceless gem to her. Wisdom 7:7-9


In foolishness, we lose focus, and revert to depending on ourselves. But with discipline, we need to turn back and renew our trust in her.   


Sincerely I learned about her, and ungrudgingly do I share—her riches I do not hide away; For she is an unfailing treasure; those who gain this treasure win the friendship of God, being commended by the gifts that come from her discipline. Wisdom 7:13-14


As you pray for family, may Wisdom guide your words, your actions, and your behavior, and renew your ability to love unconditionally. Wisdom is to be shared. May its light shine through you and illuminate those in darkness, especially your beloved family.


Peace, Joy, and Love,

Janet


The world needs more Wisdom and Light. Befriend Wisdom and let your light shine! Pass it on!