Monday, July 2, 2018

Pray for Marriages (You Are Loved)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

Even on your worst day, when you feel absolutely unlovable, do you know how much you are loved by the Lord?

Your ARE loved!!

Because you are precious in my eyes and honored, … I love you. 
Isaiah 43:4

I love you, says the LORD; but you say, “How do you love us?” Malachi 1:2

Us; You and your spouse.  Perhaps “us” makes you think of brokenness, discord, impatience, imperfections…and the list could keep going.  “You love us?” you question.

Yes, the Lord reassures us, as He prays to His heavenly Father:

And I have given them the glory you gave me, so that they may be one, as we are one, I in them and you in me, that they may be brought to perfection as one, that the world may know that you sent me, and that you loved them even as you loved me. Father, they are your gift to me. John 17:22-24

Bask in His love. As it penetrates your heart, ask Him to teach you how to love and follow his command:

Love one another. As I have loved you, so you also should love one another. John 13:34

If you fail, say a prayer, go back to basking in His love, and try again. 

Please pray for one another, that you and other married couples will know of His love and always be receptive to receiving it.

With age-old love I have loved you. Jeremiah 31:3

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

Let someone know they are loved. Pass it on!