Friday, November 23, 2018

Pray for Families (Black Friday)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

Today, families flood retailers for the best deals on items ranging from electronics to toys.  The media shows scenes of people camping out, waiting in line prior to stores opening, and in a frenzy,  grabbing items before they sell out.  It’s all about saving money and claiming the “prize” of obtaining the best deals. S/he who gets the best deal wins.

If only we were that frenzied at wanting to save souls.  S/he who does, receives the ultimate reward; eternal life.  Best of all, it is free. The price has already been paid. All you have to do is show up ready and respond affirmatively to the call, “Follow me”.

Whatever gains I had, these I have come to consider a loss because of Christ. More than that, I even consider everything as a loss because of the supreme good of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have accepted the loss of all things and I consider them so much rubbish, that I may gain Christ. Philippians 3:7-8

Let’s spend Black Friday through Cyber Monday praying for souls, beginning with family. 

Lord, break through the all that obstructs one’s desire for you and create in them a holy hunger to know you. Woo them with your tender kindness, heartfelt compassion, and merciful love. Help them see that all their heart desires can be found in you.  May our prayers be efficacious in winning souls for you!

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

Pray while shopping.  It will be doubly efficacious! Pass it on.