Monday, November 19, 2018

Pray for Marriages (Shepherd Us!)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

The oldest institution on earth still doesn’t have a “how to” manual; marriage!  Perhaps it is because Jesus prefers we rely on Him as our primary guide versus the abundant media resources.

“Jesus, Son of David, have pity on me!” Luke 18:38

We may not know what we need, but we best be sure that he can provide it!!


Lord, help married couples understand your wisdom.

The LORD is my shepherd; there is nothing I lack.

He fills the gap if we trust in Him.  

In green pastures he makes me lie down; to still waters he leads me; he restores my soul.

His presence is a calming force, for he knows our limitations and loves us unconditionally.

He guides me along right paths for the sake of his name. Psalms 23:1-3

No one wants us to succeed in marriage more than Him. No one.

Jesus, give us the grace to trust in you, especially when we are most doubtful!  Thank you for your blessings in our marriages. Make gratitude our constant attitude! Amen.

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

Jesus saves marriages; just trust in Him! Pass it on!